So, it feels weird changing it up after the last few posts but there was some weirdness at my job.
I don't talk of my job here much because most people freak out about it. I see some very weird things. I am a PA and examine all tissues removed during surgery and also perform autopsies. As you can imagine, I have seen some weird stuff. Today was the capper, or crapper as you are about to read.
*****Warning - There is going to be some weird/offensive things discussed below. be warned***
We get a lot, and I mean way too many, people with things stuck up their butt. I only get the aftermath and am not present when they enter the ER, but I know some of those people and usually the people come with someone, extremely embarassed and have to say something is up my butt and it won't come out. It is almost always a 45-55 year old dude arriving to have a dildo removed. That is the most common but there have been fruits, vegetables, water bottles pretty much anything you can think of.
We today had a guy who had the fifth thing removed from his butt in the last 5 months. Five for five. Two were at another hospital but 3 were here. First it was an adult toy, then a mini maglite and today it was a sprinkler head from a sprinkler system. Every time he uses protection, for what reason I don't know. I guess he is at least being "safe."
When your job is crazy and weird just know that you could be sifting through things from the BUTT BOX like we have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can definitely say without hesitation, that I hope NEVER to see anything from the Butt Box. Good night! The name is rather hilarious though.
that is hilarious and disgusting at the same time. at least your job never gets dull, eh?
Are you sure you didn't see that on Dr. G. Medical Examiner and transformed it into your own story here? Seriously, I just saw it the other day where someone had an obsession putting things in the other end: toothbrushes, batteries......Now really, even on the craziest day with your kids, would you ever think about trying to make yourself feel better but lodging something up your rear?? Or, what is the thought process behind this fetish?
Post a Comment