Tyler was very excited to start first grade last week. His, and I use this term loosely, "girlfriend" is in his class. I got my eyes on you Maddison, watch yourself. He has some friends from last year and two kids he was friends with from other classes are in his class this year. He was very happy and his teacher, who I believe may only be 17, seems very nice. Andie again will be the class Mother because she just can't help herself. Should be a great year.
Does this look like a first grader to you. Really I just wanted to post some old pictures of Ty, this seems like as good a place as any.
He was so little and apparently had depth perception problems because he couldn't find his mouth. We are so proud of you, our little first grader. Now GET A JOB!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment