Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What about me, Dorkhead!!!

First there needs to be some kind of explanation to the title. Coop has developed this habit of calling people "something"head as a name. It could be anything, meanie-head, chair-head, underpants-head, even taco-head has been used. But his favorite is Dorkhead. That is said the most and with the most venom. It is really hilarious and Andie and I always try not to laugh when he says it because he usually waves his head back and forth when he says it. With little effort I found two videos for proof. Actually I think I may be encouraging him in these videos but that is neither here nor there.






It is really funny and also really not. I am sure you parents out there have thing your kids do that you know is wrong but is so damn funny. Well, Cooper, I am guessing in an effort to keep things fair, saw the post on Ty's first day and said what was above "What about me Dorkhead!"
So here is Coop's first day of school. He goes to a mothers-day-out program at the local church.


I love Coop so much. He is hilarious and frustrating at the same time. He tests my (limited) parenting skills all the time. But my God is he the best. Love ya, Taco-Pants.

Also found this video of what usually happens when Coop is asked to do something.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post for Cooper!! Hooray for coopie pie. ---Aunt Di

Michelle said...

Too cute. You will need to keep an eye on that one...and the other one...and probably the other one too! ha! Hope school goes well for the boys.

BTW, I was checking out the other blogs that you liked and I hijacked a visitor tracking gadget from your friend Kara's blog. It looked pretty neat so thank you to your friend!

my4boys said...

i am totally going to swipe that too. it looks pretty cool.

Jason

Laura said...

love how you say "say it again" ... good luck breaking him of the dorkhead phase:) Your boys are too funny... your poor wife has her hands full for sure:)