I have been looking at some of my friends blogs tonight as I am supposed to be watching the boys but Spongebob is always more important than me. Anyway, I saw many different entries about their girls and the cute princess things they do. Well here in stinky foot land here is what is in our wheelhouse - America's Funniest Home Videos.
The boys love a good nutshot just like their father, add a fart or a crazy animal and we have a night.
I know, you think we are amazing, and we are. Deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My boys are so right there with you. Young ATO's in training one might call the collective group.
You are just jealous of my little girl.
the girls may out-number the boys here, but we love Sponge Bob and funniest videos ...and the nut shots are our fave too, sadly enough.
We love that show too. Followed closely by Americas Funniest Pets and People. I had dreams of princesses in this house, but full of bug and dirt loving girls and boy!- Robin
Post a Comment