Well, it is here. I haven't spoke of it on here but I am alone with the boys as of Wed morning. Andie is going to Boise for a convention. She has been selling her
Scentsy for awhile now and this is the first time she gets to go and learn more about it. I am sure it helps she gets to go with her friends and be away from all of us. But that leaves them with me. It is not that I cannot do it, and not that they hate me, it is just that I am kind of dreading it just a little bit. Anyway, think of me these next few days as I try to take the place of the best Mom in the world. I am sure we will get bored and start playing baby football.

Hopefully only minor property damage will be the result. And Ryan will not end up with permanent brain damage when we spike him after a touchdown. Kids have soft skulls, he'll be fine.
I will try to update but I may be asleep by 8:30 when the boys go to sleep. Who knows??
3 comments:
Good Luck! And I am talking to Andie upon when she opens the front door when she gets back... ha!
OK, so you will do fine. Or at least it was fun knowing you while you still had your sanity :-)
Do you need dinner or anything? Please let me know, if you'd like to drop Coop off for an hour or so to play with Simon. Or Tyler to play with Addy.
Have a blast.
-Robin
Post a Comment