
We're back!!!!!
Sorry for the delay I have to sign up for time on the computer now and that doesn't always mean anything either. Also fantasy football drafts outweigh posting unless you guys start paying me.
A lot has happened but not many picture have been taken. We are very bad about that and I thought this blog would make us take more photos but the batteries died in the camera and that stopped a lot of photography.
To recap Marissa came acted like an eleven year old and left. We went to my uncle's house in Houston, saw people I haven't seen in forever and took not one picture. Watched lots of Olympics, too much I think. And by the way I lived with an eleven year old for two weeks, those Chinese girls were not 16. I am working a lot and everything seems to be moving at warp speed. Our little baby is going to 1st grade (more on that later). Well, the few pictures we did take I will post next. Here's hoping we get our heads out of our butts and start taking more pictures. When my grandma starts complaining about the lack of pictures then I am slipping. (Sorry about the butt comment above, grandma. I will try to keep it clean.) Some of my wife's friends have also said they do not like the music things on here, keep it simple stupid, all kids all the time. I know only my brother and sister like those posts, but this is my blog and I will continue out of pure defiance now. Sorry, that's how it goes. Well, here is me keeping it simple-- kids, kids and more kids. Hope your happy ladies!!!
The token Ernie's still alive photo
Now Ty says: Get Off My Lawn You Darn Kids!!!!

7 comments:
For the record, I love the music posts. I like hearing about you and Andie just as much as hearing about the boys!
I have to agree with Megan! I like hearing what you guys are up to as well as the random music posts - do we need to take a vote at this point?
Very cute pics as usual!
I can't imagine having another child in that house! Well its obvious she isn't related to us and our pasty color. : )
I think the music will stay. Andie wanted to put up a playlist like you have, sunshine. Marissa is very much not of the pale breed. She didn't know why we were using so much sunscreen. She helped take care of the boys which was nice, when she wasn't telling me abouyt Nick Jonas and his diabetes. I for one do not care for a jonas brother and his lack of natural insulin. I think i will throw a snicker bar at him if I see him. That is all.
Duh. I just noticed the time stamp on your last comment and forgot that y'all were in a different time zone. I was wondering earlier what on God's green Earth Megan was doing posting a comment at 5:17 AM, let alone myself at 6:54 AM. But that little side note, aside...to get a music player you can click on mine to pop it out into a new window and I think it will give you the option of creating your own.
And fortunately we have been spared from all things HAnnah Montana/Jonas Brothers, etc...Love live Star Wars, Indiana Jones and the Pirates of the Caribbean.
Easy on a the diabetics there big guy
nice to finally see a post! The boys are too cute.
Post a Comment