Monday, April 21, 2008

He's finally here!!!!

Ryan Michael was born 2:31am on Monday morning. He was a whopper, 9lbs 2oz and 21 inches long.

He is having some breathing issues and is in NICU right now, but he is progressing nicely and all signs point to Wednesday release for both Mom and baby. Mom was awesome basically giving birth in 2 hours.

I am now taking the boys to meet him and we will put up a million pictures soon, after I sleep.

Jason

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see some pictures...

Michelle said...

YEAH! I am so happy to hear that Ryan arrived safely. We will keep him and Andie in our prayers for a swift release from the hospital.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations!!!!

Robin said...

Congrats! Praying for you all. Can't wait to see the pictures. -Robin

Mollie said...

WOO HOOOO!!
Congrats Andie and Jason! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet him! :)

Grandpa Bill said...

Can't wait to see my third grandson. Good job Jason in keeping the Pedee name strong in Texas. Pictures!!!