Sorry, for the lack of posting. Things have, understandably, been coo-coo for coco puffs crazy for the last month and a half. As we said before, we sold our house and have moved the whole family to Kansas City, Mo. Andie came up so we could find a house and we couldn't so for at least the next 6 or so months we are staying in a really nice 3 level townhouse. The boys are happy because this is there first basement. Little things keep kids happy. We are still looking for a house and have, I think, narrowed it down to an area/school district we like so we can look for houses in that area. As of now we have no cable until next week and i know all you hippies out there will be mad at me but i miss TV. I will try to post pictures once we have the Internet hooked up but just wanted to let everyone know we are doing well in our new town.
Jason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you are all together again! Sorry I didn't get to see you before you left.
Post a Comment