Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back for the 09, fool!!!

Sorry about that. I have been reading a lot about this movie called The Wackness. It's about a kid in new york in 94 trying to find himself by selling weed and listening to lots of rap. I am not selling it right but it is on every "The best movies you haven't seen" list, topping most of them. It is next on my netflix, so I hope it is as good as it looks. I will let you know. Word to yo mutha!!

So we are still going. The house has not been sold yet so unless something amazing happens by next Friday I am heading to KC by myself and living in Andie's aunt's basement. It is going to be weird but that little time of weirdness will be worth it. I really cannot wait to get it going. I think I am more anxious than nervous or scared. Just want it to happen. Think about me next friday/saturday as I make the long trek to our new hometown.

Well, like everyone else we had Christmas and New year's also. This post will serve as a catch up on all things Pedee. This will be a picture and video- heavy post so strap in and enjoy.

RYAN VS. CHAIR

Who you got. Hope it is the inanimate object because it always wins. I have to say, Chubbs is persistant cause he gets stuck under there 2-3 times a day.








GINGERBREAD ALA PEDEE

Like most crafty Moms Andie had the boys make a gingerbread house this year. Here are the results.




Can I help you guys??? Please!!!???!!!



And the final product with happy creators




COOPER'S CHRISTMAS CONCERT


Coop had a concert at his school and practiced very hard for Santa and Jesus he said. Hope they were as impressed as we were.



So far so good

Coop used the if-you-don't-know-the words-just-headbang style




And this is were he hit it out of the park.




Too bad baby brother was not very impressed



That is good for now. Check back for part two tomorrow but I need to go to bed.

Later, haters.

Jason

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy to hear that all is well and that you are excited for your move! Best wishes for a smooth transition and for your house selling soon.

The videos and pictures of the kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Ryan is getting! BTW, I hope he kicks that chairs &*#@!