Sorry it has been so long but as I said before I am working 25 hours a day. But I will try to catch up in this post.
First I need to say sorry to the most important woman in my life. Sorry we didn't make your b-day special on Sunday. We are but 4 men trying to figure out the ways of women. Hopefully we can make the next one "special". Here is a little, hastily made, photo tribute to the woman that has made my life so special.
If you get a chance send her a belated birthday wish, or buy some damn scentsy , then we all get the present.
Next, the boys are growing so fast I feel that I am enjoying things they are doing and not doing what I had originally intended to do on this blog, talk about the kids. So here are some assorted things about the Pedee Boys. And, Coop, this is in no specific order other than ranked by who I love more.
Tyler R. Pedee
- Such a great natural athlete, will be good at whatever he does
- loves to dance, and has some crazy moves
- incredibly smart, will be a great student (like his father)
-incredibly friendly, will be very popular (like his mother)
-very thoughtful and senses when people are upset, and wants to help them
-loves hanging with older kids, especially girls (trouble later)
-very focused and driven individual
-tends to follow others but knows when to take over
-loves his mommy
-thinks dad kills people at work
-is my "buddy"
Cooper W. Pedee
-just look at him, the kid is gorgeous
-extremely strong kid, hopefully we will channel that into something in the future
-incredibly emotional kid
- reacts without thinking which leads to screaming and hitting with little provoking
- also means he is one of the most loving children around
- My God this kid is hilarious, his sense of humor is off the charts (like dad)
-worships brother but is sneaky about it
-gets left out a lot but tends to keep trying til he is included
-MY GOD did i say this kid is funny
- tends to be a leader, and is extremely strong-willed
- is very smart and picks things up quick
- will definitely be the class clown, sorry future teachers
-we will not have any problems with him needing to defend himself
-loves to laugh and has an infectious one
Ryan M. Pedee
-is by far our mellowest baby
-LOVES his mommy, daddy is alright
-most advanced kid, and biggest
-already has 2 teeth, is making baby talk and starting to crawl at almost 6 months, way before the others did
-Still does not sleep through the night consistently, you punk!
-loves peoples faces and loves to touch them
-loves to smile and laugh
-thinks his brothers are the coolest and funniest guys on the planet
-may be made completely of pudge and chubb
These things probably mean nothing to the readers but these are the things I want the boys to know we thought of them at one time in their lives. I love them all so completely and in different ways, if that is possible. Hopefully, in the future when I am embarrassing them in front of their friends they will remember they used to think I was the poop.
Lastly, per request, Ernie is alive and kicking, moving in on 14 years. He loves Andie and for that he is labeled a traitor, forever. He loves the boys and lets them get away with so much. I am sure he is pissed we had another kid to yank his ears and tail. But the last few days I caught him being a footstool for coop
Other than that we are waiting for my parents to arrive on Friday. We will have a great time when Big Poppa comes, lots of searching for new rocks I assume.
Here are some assorted pics I set aside for the blog for one reason or another.
I think the who does ryan look like debate ends with this picture of coop
That is it from the Pedee plantation. Hope you are all doing well.

8 comments:
First of all, Happy belated birthday Andie!
Secondly, love the post! Great pictures and I love your little highlights of the boys!! Fantastic and well worth the wait.
Happy to hear all is well.
enjoyed the marathon post!
and happy belated birthday to your wife:)
Happy Birthday Andie! Loved seeing a post full of kiddo stuff! haha :-)
Loved the post. Happy belated birthday to your wife. Enjoy the visit with your family.
Smarts from his father???
J, just remember who was asking help from whom in Mrs. Conrad's class on the female...
Also, Happy Birthday to your awesome wife!
Poor Ernie! Cooper uses him as a stepping stool. Ha! Tyler looks so big!! How does it feel to have a 1st grader?
Beautiful Andie....Happy Birthday! Jason and the boys come across so sweet on this blog, but something tells me you deserve everyday to feel like it's your birthday.
I, I just can't keep guessing who is back anymore!!! I give up already!
ha. I kid. I know you guys are busy. Just checking in...
Post a Comment