Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just a quick update

So things have been flying along here. I survived with only minimal damage while taking care of the boys. Ryan actually slept through the night once, though I did not because I thought he was dead ever five minutes. I crashed the funk out on the Sunday Andie came back. And because she never wants us to have a minute of peace her lil cousin Marissa is staying with us for a few weeks. I know some of your pains now as this the first time I have been allowed on my own computer as this 11-year old is on Facebook all the damn time. Between that and gymnastics I am just about girled out. I am sure the wife is having fun doing girl stuff, so that is good. I have been up some extra shifts so some days I have been leaving before 8 and coming back after 11 pm. Needless to say I am extremely tired. I will be updating more regularly in the future and posting pictures soon. Ty and I are going to the Star Wars movie this week in what may be the geekiest thing we love. I will give our review and try to get some rest. Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason:

I apologize for the off-topic post, but we haven't been able to track you down via other means (you're probably ignoring us - justifiably). The ATO Fantasy Football league is looking for one more participant. For some unexplainable reason, the current group has decided to repeat our prior mistake and offer you another bid to join. Hazing will once again be included free of charge with your membership. Let me know as soon as you can if you're interested. It would be great to have you in the league.

Best,
Josh

Stay-at-Home-Dad said...

Careful, you let her have a girl around too long and she will want one of her own and you'll have have to keep trying until you get one.